Having a heart...
to serve the needs of others.
All Providence students in are strongly encouraged to positively impact the lives of others by participating in community service projects. Volunteering gives students the opportunity to link the Christian values instilled in them to real world issues and further develop & cultivate their leadership skills.
Every year our students perform thousands of hours of community service. Providence students are involved in a variety a projects aimed at fulfilling a need and making a positive difference in the world. Providence’s community service efforts extend far beyond our community, as we support international ministries and our students participate in missions outreaches in the U.S. and other countries.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Voluntary work, intended to be for the common good that:
• promotes the health, welfare and safety of the community.
• improves the standard of living for people within our community and those of
• enriches the lives of the mentally and/or physically disabled in our community.
• supports and encourages the growth of the Arts in our community.
• improves the quality of life for senior citizens in the area.
• provides leadership, guidance and activities for the youth in our community.
• preserves the environment and/or the protection of historical sites.
Providence has many clubs that provide opportunities for community service. A complete listing can be found here:
Providence Students are required to complete 100 community service hours by the time they graduate.
In order to qualify for Florida Bright Futures Scholarships, students must meet this requirement.
Freshman – 25 Hours
Sophomore – 25 Hours
Juniors – 25 Hours
Seniors – 25 Hours